[Week in Review] No. 4
1. I've been a fan of Sandralexandra since she started making corns and red chili peppers [one of the first FYI] for your ears. I bought my first pair in 2019 - a pepper and corn dangling from a gold set of hoops. Apart from moving into the entire grocery department [her selection includes any fruit or veggie you can imagine], she has since moved into gold-plating her groceries... Oh, and she also sells fruit loops! Whether you're more of a cereal person or a fruit and veggie one, you need her jewelry because it's fun and colorful, and who doesn't need more of that in their life?
2. New York had a full-blown snow day this week, and of course Washington Square Park was the scene of another epic snowball fight.
3. Also, for all you New York fanatics [because you are, or you are not] check out @newyorkornowhere for merch and prints like this one. Because where else?
4. I'm pretty low-maintenance when it comes to my hair and accessorizing my head [except for beanies which I wish I could wear all year]. Instagram thought I might be interested in these ponytails from Lelet NY [yes, another sponsored ad], and I think I just might. Maybe not ALL of them at the same time. What do you think?
5. I discovered Hannah Polskin via @weworewhat. Absolutely love her diptychs and triptychs. Not sure if I would go with black and white or ivory and white, probably black and white... Now she does mirrors too!
6. Everything that Kelly Wearstler designs, sees, does, EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING. This isn't on sale yet, but hopefully soon. [I assume this is hers... but you never know. In any case I want it!]