[8 Things] NST Studio
NST Studio founder Natalia Teran told us 8 Things.
1. What's the last thing that inspires you?
It’s hard to pinpoint a single thing but I’m generally inspired by the women in my family and my friends.
2. How would you describe your aesthetic?
Simple, relaxed, and fun.
3. What does your daily routine look like?
I start every morning with coffee, watering my plants, and stretching [when I remember.] And I try to fit something active in - like a bike ride, walk, or workout - either after work or in between if I feel like I need to take a break at some point.
4. What are two hidden gems in your city?
In Miami, anywhere that is outdoors or by the ocean. My personal favorites would be the Center for Subtropical Affairs and No Name Harbor.
5. What is your favorite item in your closet right now?
All the more festive things in my closet that I haven’t been able to wear as much this year.
6. What is the last thing you bought for your home?
Flowers. I buy fresh flowers every week and play around with different arrangements.
7. Did you pick up a new hobby or interest during quarantine?
I never really had much time to cook so I really enjoyed cooking more and making new recipes.
8. Do you have a secret talent?
Making bags and jewels :)
Natalia Teran provided the images above. Collected and taken by her in the last few months they represent her lifestyle, her inspiration, and her travels.