[8 Things] Laze Res
Laze Res co-founders [and sisters!] Alexa and Summer Bergholz told us 8 Things.
1. What's the last thing that inspired you?
The “holiday feeling” after a day spent in the sun.
2. How would you describe your aesthetic?
Calm, artistic & luxe.
3. What does your daily routine look like?
Wake up, coffee, quick ocean swim, dry off with Laze Res and then work mode. (Probably followed by another coffee).
4. What are two hidden gems in your city?
Noosa, Queensland, Australia. Probably the ‘fairy pools’ hidden just before Hell’s Gate lookout at Noosa National Park. Also Blue Plum, the BEST Japanese situated sneakily in the industrial area in Noosaville.
5. What is your favorite item in your closet right now?
Bikini & jeans - the perfect spring weather combo - and a handmade statement necklace!
6. What is the last thing you bought for your home?
We actually painted some new art to hang in the home today. Changing up art pieces and rearranging our living space gives us a fresh outlook and helps us keep creative! We love the feeling of change & evolution.
7. Did you pick up a new hobby or interest during quarantine?
Not so much a hobby but it gave us time to focus on our brand. It especially helped us stay creative and come up with so many new & exciting ideas. Cannot wait to share them!
8. Do you have a secret talent?
Our secret talent is sister telepathy. No talking needed to transmit what we’re thinking [haha!]